Be prepared and start 15 minutes in advance. For the best result:
- You start with a restarted booted computer and close all other programs.
- Use an internet cable instead of WiFi.
- Do a speed test to check whether the connection is good.
- Use a headset with a microphone instead of a built-in microphone. This way, other users will not hear an echo.
Work together and make use of the following opportunities:
- Ask questions. Not just for information. Also, ask questions to encourage interesting discussions and to engage with each other.
- Share links, videos, PDFs or other files with each other.
- Share your display screen.
And last but not least, make sure you have time for questions and support.